Wednesday, September 30, 2009



From Fashion Shows to METRO Magazine, I had the beautiful coincidental pleasure of bumping into these two twins in ZARA; the SoHo location. It was somewhat of a dreary day for me because my bestie was being so indecisive on her entire wardrobe. And suddenly from my peripheral, I spot two very glamourously put together women. But of course, who else could it be but CoCo & Breezy (^-^). Complimenting my vest as walk, they made me wanna stop and talk. We stood and chit chat for a bit and from that moment I knew they were going to be a hit! We exchanged contacts with one another and said our good bye's as we departed our ways. But you cannot help but impliment the thought and idea that CoCo & Breezy are here to STAY! They've already left their mark in the dark. All you've gotta do is hitch and fix the glitch in that swith so the light can unveil what they have already prevailed. These two women are so illustrious and luminous, it conveys through their style. I guarantee you that they'll be around for more than a while. If you haven't been graced with their presence just yet, don't be upset. It's no sweat. They are now willing and able to share of piece of them with everyone because their empire has just begun. You can now fragment a portion of their culture through their site and take a bite of such tasty delight. http://www.cocoandbreezy.com THAT'S THE WEBSITE ;-)

These lusty Fashion Designers show no chance of stopping at any point soon so expect them to ravish you throughout the years to come. Not only are they such humble spirits but they have a sense of belief that will inspire a nation and the world sooner than later.

(left) Silver & Gold Diamond (right) Gold Industrial Chain $55.00
Single Startrek $65.00
Gold Liner $55.00
Gold Corner $65.00
Double Startrek $75.00
My Personal Favorite: Doubled Future $65.00
Spikey Chain $125.00

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

is this the new thing?